Baking soda for wonderful skin and hair
Forget the expensive skin and hair treatments as well as spending money on expensive cosmetic skin and hair products. Now you can you look beautiful and draw other people’s attention by using one natural ingredient which have proven as very effective in skin care, hair treatment and teeth. The good news is that this ingredient is cheap and you have in your kitchen.
Here are 8 useful tips how to use baking soda for wonderful skin and hair:
Exfoliates your skin
According experts, baking soda is a great exfoliator since it can remove the dead skin cells. Here is what you should do:
- Mix 1 spoon of water and 3 spoon of baking soda
- Use the resulting mixture to massage your skin
- Rinse with warm water and then apply body milk
Cleans your hair:
Using baking soda is the best way to clean your hair.
- Put one spoon of baking soda in your favorite shampoo
- Apply it on your hair and rub it gently and let it stay for 10 minutes
- After that wash your hear with lukewarm water.
Moisturizes elbows and knees
Baking soda finds a great application in removing dry and dark skin around the elbows and knees.
- Massage your elbows and knees with baking soda to get rid of the rough edges.
Baking soda will not only make your hands softer, but it will also remove dead skin cells.
Mix baking soda and water. You will definitely feel the difference.
Baking soda is one of the most efficient household ingredients when it comes to whitening teeth.
- Mix few tablespoons of baking soda with fresh lemon juice to make a paste.
- Put an enough amount of the paste on your toothbrush and apply.
- Allow the paste to stay in your mouth for 1 minute and then wash.
Baking soda can destroy the bacteria causing an unpleasant odor, so feel free to put baking soda in your home. A paste of water and baking soda helps you to get rid of the unpleasant underarm odor.
Baking soda is a great, inexpensive and most importantly, a safe acne treatment.
Make a mixture of baking soda and lemon
Apply the resulting mixture on the areas where you have acne or blackheads. For better results, use it before bedtime.
Soothes your feet
Soaking your feet in baking soda and water is a perfect solution for you and can provide you excellent results. It will soothe and relax your tired feet after busy work day.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes