Coconut Oil Mixture to your morning coffee to burn a ton of calories
Good news for all the coffee lovers: Improve your coffee ’taste and make it healthier by adding this Coconut Oil mixture to your morning coffee to burn a ton of calories.
Instead of adding milk or cream to your coffee, you can prepare your own coconut oil coffee creamer that not only is a healthier variance, but it also boosts your metabolism.
You should adjust the amounts of the ingredients you will be using for this coconut oil coffee creamer depending on your delicate taste. For example, add smaller amount of honey or don’t add it all if you like your coffee slightly bitter.
- 3/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw, organic honey
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- Add all the ingredients in a container, mix them well and stir until you get a homogenous texture.
- Put your coffee creamer in a jar.
- How can you use your coconut oil coffee creamer?
- First, brew your coffee as you normally do.
- Add a 1-2 tablespoons of your coconut oil coffee creamer to your hot coffee.
- Then, blend your coffee on high for 5 seconds and you have your hot and healthy coffee ready to drink!
What makes this coffee creamer so beneficial?
Coconut oil has rich content of medium-chain fatty acids, unlike other oils that contain long-chain fats.
Medium-chain fats when enter the body are quickly as a great source of energy, stimulates you metabolism and thus helps maintaining a healthy metabolism.
According a particular study, adding 2 tbsp. of this coconut oil mixture to your morning coffee helps to burn a ton of calories. Moreover, eating 1-2 tablespoons of medium chain fats like coconut oil daily is able to increase energy expenditure by 5%. This is equal to 120 calories a day in an average person.
Coconut oil is the richest source of medium chain fats and therefore this coconut oil mixture is considered as the best option to add in your morning coffee to burn a ton of calories.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes