Rub your index finger
1. Amazing-Rub your index finger for 60 seconds and see what happens!
The index finger is closely linked to your colon and your stomach. So, if you experience stomach problems such as diarrhea and constipation, rub your index finger for 60 seconds.
2. Rub your thumb to prevent shortness of breath:
Your thumb is tightly connected to your heart and your lungs. Therefore, if you experience palpitate or shortness of breath, try rubbing your thumb and then pull the lead out.
3. Rub your forefinger to solve stomach problems
The forefinger is related with your stomach, so you need to rub your forefinger to alleviate stomach problems including constipation.
4. Rub your middle finger for motion sickness and insomnia:
Rubbing your middle finger helps improving your sleep and to get rid of travel sickness.
5. Rub your little finger to ease the migraines and the neck pain:
Rub your little finger to relieve migraine, muscle and neck pain, and to improve your blood flow.
6. Palms – are related with an abundance of nerves in your body. You need to clap your hand as much as possible in order to improve your physical health.
Amazing things happens to your body when rubbing these parts of your body. You will be able to relieve any pain easily and naturally.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes