Dye Your Hear With Coffee Instead Of Using Products with Carcinogenic Chemicals
The popular hair dyes contain chemicals that can easily damage the structure of the hair or can lead to its draying, fissured hair tops and even to its decline, says scientists. A British research included 70% of women and discovers that those who dyed their hair 1-4 a year are more likely to have ovarian cancer rates increased. Fortunately, now you can dye your hair by using natural products such as coffee. Not only will it strengthens up your hair and promote its growth, but also will give you the desired shine and will not damage it.
Do not hesitate to try this recipe. You will not regret it and you may want to share with your friends.
Needed ingredients and way of preparation:
- You will need a 3-4 teaspoons of very strong coffee (for example espresso), depending on hair length. Do not use non-organic coffee, it may contain chemicals.
- Let it stand until it cools down.
- Mix 2 cups of leave in all natural conditioner with 2 tbsp. of organic coffee grounds and 1 cup of cold brewed coffee.
- Stir until you get a mixture, and then place a towel around the neck to protect clothing. Use a brush for dyeing or use your fingers to apply the obtained mixture onto your hair. Let it stand for half an hour. It will give your hair the desired beautiful chocolate shine.
- After this, shampoo your hair and then pour coffee. Let it stand for 20 minutes.
- Use apple vinegar to rinse the coffee out of your hair. Then rinse it off with warm water.
- Provided you did not get the desired results, repeat the procedure after 3 days and thus you will enable the coffee to penetrate the strands of your hair.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes