Get rid of gray hair
Nowadays, more and more people opt for using natural products to get rid of gray hair due to the fact that many hair dyes contain chemicals, which can directly damage your skin and cause allergic reactions.
Natural remedies containing plant, herbal and mineral additives can help you get rid of gray hair and furthermore, have the ability to reverse the process of graying hair.
If you want to get rid of gray hair naturally, then you should definitely try this homemade remedy since it is one of the most helpful ones.
Potato peel rinse
- Take 5 potatoes and remove the peel. (You will only the peels, so feel free to use the potatoes for some meal).
- Gather a cup of peels and soak them in two cups of cold water in saucepan.
- Bring the content to the boil. Once it boils, lower the heat and simmer for five minutes more.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and allow it cool off.
- Strain the liquid and transfer it in some vessel.
- Before you transfer the mixture into a glass container with a lid, add some essential oils, like lavender or rosemary oil, which it will impart the mixture a pleasant scent.
- First, wash off your hair with a shampoo, rinse it with water, and then rinse your hair with the potato peel water.
- Once you rinse your hair off with this mixture, do not rinse it off with water, but dry it and style it as you usually do.
Please share this amazing and helpful recipe with your friends and help someone in need!
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes