Get white underarms in 3 minutes
Dark shading underarms is very common and embarrassing problem among people. Health experts claim that this aesthetic problem can occur in people who shave their armpits often, use hair removing creams regularly, sweat excessively, do not ventilate their armpits. Accumulation of dead skin cells, alcohol-based deodorants and antiperspirants can also contribute to this problem.
Fortunately, there are many natural ways to get white underarms in 3 minutes:
Potatoes– Cut a thin slice of a potato and rub it in your underarms. You can also try applying a potato juice to dark areas. Leave your arms to dry for 15 to 20 minutes and then wash them with lukewarm water. Repeat this treatment twice a day and let the potato’s bleaching properties do their magic!
Lemon –Rub a lemon onto your skin and allow it to rest for a few minutes. Rinse it after 10 minutes. But you need to apply a moisturizer afterwards, since lemons may irritate your skin. The results will surprise you.
Baking Soda ––Mix baking soda and water until you get a thick paste. Apply the paste on your underarms, gently scrub and then wash the paste off and allow it dry. Repeat this treatment for several times a week. Baking soda and cornstarch helps neutralize the odor of your underarms.
Vinegar – Mix flour and vinegar until you get a thick paste and gently rub the paste on your underarms . Leave it to dry 10 to 15 min and then rinse with warm water. Do this treatment for several times a week.
Coconut oil –coconut oil is rich in vitamins and other healthy nutrients.. Massage your underamrs with coconut oil 5-10 minutes before showering, and wash it off with warm water and soap. Repeat this treatment every day until you get visible results. The results will surprise you.
Here are few ways to avoid dark underarms:
- According to experts waxing is always a better choice for removing underarms hair than shaving. This is because shaving your underarms stimulate the developing ingrown hairs and thus contribute to the dark underarm appearance. Waxing is preferable because it removes hair of the follicle completely.
- You should try coconut oil instead of shaving cream, because it makes your skin smooth and soft.
- By exfoliating your underarms once a week you prevent the acccumulation of dead skin cells.
- You should always use natural antiperspirants in order to control sweating and keep your underarms smell pleasantly.
- It is very important for you to know that dark underarms is a symptom of medical condition known as Acanthosis Nigricans, linked to insulin resistance, obesity, or hormonal disorders, certain medications and cancer. Consult a doctor before you try any of these natural remedies, since they may cause side effects.
We really hope you find this article beneficial and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes