Ginger is known for its amazing ability to improve the immune system, reduce the inflammation and enhance the digestion.Therefore is considered as a super-food.
Various essential oils found in ginger as: gingerols, zingerone and shogoals give a distinct aroma and flavor to the ginger. They have powerful anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which is why they are excellent for your body. What is very important is that ginger root dissolves kidney stone and enables healthy digestion, treats asthma, alleviates pain; strengthens your immunity, helps in cardiovascular health and etc.
Ginger Tea benefits:
- What makes ginger an effective remedy for common cold, flu, headaches and even sore muscles are the unique substances found in it. The ginger can stop the pain in natural way, meaning it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Regular consumption of ginger tea will contribute to stronger immune system due to the great content of antioxidants in ginger.
- Only one cup of ginger tea can daily can prevent fats from depositing in the arteries and minimize the chances of stroke as well.
- Ginger is good for our overall health because its warming properties enable enhancing of the blood circulation and thus will improve the delivery of oxygen, vitamins and minerals to your body’s cells.
- Everyday intake of ginger tea is strongly recommended because it is an effective remedy for viruses, common colds and flu.
How to make a Ginger Tea
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground turmeric (here)
- Coconut milk, to improve the taste
- Raw organic honey, to improve the taste (here)
First boil the water in a coffeepot and then add the ginger and the turmeric. Let it boil but now on reduced heat for 10 minutes. Add the milk and stir. At the end strain the tea into a cup. Add flavor to your tea with honey and enjoy it!
source: yourstylishlife.com , image: wikihow.com
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes