Heal cavities, gum disease, and whiten teeth with this natural homemade toothpaste
When it comes to oral treatments and dental health, the commercial toothpastes are not the healthiest choice. At this point, you should know that you can heal cavities, gum and whiten teeth with this natural homemade toothpaste we are going to present you with this article.
This natural homemade toothpaste can provide better care for your mouth and heal cavities, gum disease and whiten teeth, since it contains neem (Azadirachtaindica), xylitol, coconut oil and baking soda, provides powerful antibacterial properties, and it doesn’t include fluoride.
- 15 drops of mint essential oil
- 1 tbsp xylitol (for taste)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tbsp neem powder
- 3 tbsp baking soda
The preparation of this homemade toothpaste is easy and simple since you easily purchase the ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a container until you get homogenous mass.
- Place the paste in a glass jar so the coconut oil can harden depending on the outside temperature.
- Apply the paste the same way as the regular toothpaste, 2-3 times a day.
- It will heal cavities, gum disease and whiten your teeth.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes