How to color your hair naturally without chemicals
According to a London hairdresser, fashion for coloring hair has become a more favorite trend than haircut. This trend is very popular between women, but men are also embracing it. Special hair colors contain harsh chemicals causing damage to your hair and therefore we advise you to try home-made natural dyes which can also help you get the desired color without the use of chemicals.
Read this article to find out how to color your hair naturally without chemicals.
We recommend you to try these four home-made dyes that will help you color your hair naturally without chemicals.
If you’re looking for a Natural Remedy to Get Your Young-Looking Hair Color Back Click Here!
Green peel walnut-for brown hair
- Take 15-20 walnuts and peel them.
- Cut the green peel into pieces and grind.
- Mix the walnuts using a tablespoon until you get a homogenous mixture.
- Apply this mixture on your hair using a hair coloring brush and allow it to stay for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off your hair with vinegar.
Onion peel and bark of an oak-for light brown hair
- Add a half cup of onion peels and sliced bark of an oak into 1 liter boiling water.
- Cook them about an hour.
- Apply this mixture on your wet hair and allow it to stay for 45 minutes.
- Wash off your hair using vinegar.
Chamomile-for golden blonde hair
- A chamomile tea can help you lighten your hair naturally without use of chemicals.
- Cook 100 grams of dried chamomile flowers in half liter of water.
- Once the chamomile tea is ready you can wash your hair with it.
- Then rinse your hair with vinegar and dry it.
For Permanent Hair Straightening read here.
Beet-for red hair
- Add a medium sized beet (which you have previously cut it into pieces) into boiling water.
- Let the mixture cool off and then apply it on your hair.
- After 15-20 minutes rinse your hair with vinegar and then dry it.
Now when you know how to color your hair naturally without chemicals, feel free to try these chemical-free recipes for homemade natural dyes (depending on your hair color) and I can guarantee you will be amazed by the results.
Note: Those with lighter hair, will get the full effect since the first coloring, but those with darker hair should repeat this procedure several times until they get the desired color.