How to remove an ingrown toenail without any surgery
An ingrown toenail occurs once the nail grows on the one side of the nail underneath the skin. There are various reasons for this lasting disease. However, if you are interested in finding out how to remove an ingrown toenail without any surgery, then you should know that there is a method that can help you solve this issue. You can perform the treatment at your home, but only in the early phase and if there are no signs of complications.
Here is how to remove an ingrown toenail without any surgery
- Prepare a hot bath in order to soften your nails and skin.
- Add 3 tablespoons of baking soda in about 5l of water, and you can also add a small amount of salt. The temperature of the water shouldn’t be higher than 37 °C.
- Soak your feet for a while and then you can pull out the ingrown nail.
- Apply a sticking plaster on the noticed ingrown toenail area. Thus, you can easily remove the ingrown toenail.
- Place a small piece of cotton between the skin and the nail with tweezers in order to raise the end of the nail, but before that, apply a small amount of an antibacterial cream like iodine. Change the cotton and the wrapper after 24hours. Do this treatment for 15 days and the nail is very likely to be normal again.
- If it’s difficult for you to put the cotton between the skin and the nail, apply a mixture of a 1 tablespoon of raw honey and 1 ground garlic clove or Aloe Vera on the affected area. This mixture provides antiseptic properties.
- Make sure your skin is soft and change the used cotton during the treatment.
- Once you complete the procedure, rub the outer part of the nail.
- In this case, regular pedicures are strongly recommended. In case of some infections or pus on the nail, visit a doctor.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes