Place a cotton ball soaked in Listerine under your arms
You will achieve an amazing effect if you just place a cotton ball soaked in Listerine under your arms.
American people use mouthwash for oral hygiene. Motuhwashes are considered as extremely beneficial products to protect the mouth from gingivitis and plaque.
According to statistics, in 2015 only, Listerine in the USA made more than $340 million, and the numbers are approaching to $1 billion. The active ingredients found in mouthwashes are the following: thymol, menthol, eucalyptol, methyl salicylate and few more.
Here are some of the uses of mouthwashes:
- Deodorant - soak a cotton ball in Listerine, and apply it on your underarm, or just spray it.
- Toenail fungus –Listerine destroys fungal infections thanks to its powerful anti-fungal properties, therefore, we strongly recommend you to soak your feet few times a week.
- Blisters –You can easily get rid of blister by applying a cotton swab dabbed in Listerin 3 times day a week.
- Cough –if you suffer from frequent and severe coughs, try gargling Listerine twice a day, in order to protect the respiratory system from bacteria and infections.
- Foot odor – Listerine has the ability to destroy odor producing germs. Soak your feet for 20 minutes in a mixture of 1 part Listerine in 2 parts of warm water.
- Dandruff –Listerine was used in a dandruff treatment for dandruff, due to its antiseptic and anti-fungal properties, before it was used as a mouthwash. Rinse your hair and scalp with a mixture of 1 cup of water and ¼ cup of Listerine.
- Lice – soak the lice-infested head in Listerine, gather the hair in a shower cap, allow it to act for 1 hour, and then wash hair with water. Massage the scalp with white vinegar and gather the hair again in a shower cap. Allow it to act for 1 hour and wash it off with a shampoo. Remove the dead lice and remaining eggs by using a lice comb.
- Acne – You can have a clean face without pimples if you just dab your face with some Listerine and let the antiseptic properties of Listerine do their magic.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes