Make ginger beer at home
Ginger has a widely application in holistic medicine and in treating numerous health problems such as arthritis and stomach problems. It takes only three ingredients, some fresh or dried ginger, lemon juice and a little sugar and you enjoy in the health benefits of ginger beer.
Use ginger to reduce pain and inflammation
According many clinical studies, ginger is considered as an ingredient with the most health benefits.
Ginger beer health benefits:
- efficiently soothes back pain and muscle pain
- settles upset stomach
- helps people who suffer from chronic pain and degenerative or rheumatoid arthritis
- improves digestive system
- reduces both cholesterol
- reduce high blood sugar levels
When it comes to ginger beer, you can use it for various reasons:
- to improve your blood circulation
- to reduce symptoms of cold and flu
- to prevent cancer
Ginger beer recipe
- 450 ml filtered water
- 115 ml sparkling water
- 200 grams ginger ( peeled and finely chopped)
- 225 grams sugar
- Lemon slices
- Several drops of lime juice
Fill a pot with filtered water and boil it. When the water is boiled, add the ginger into the pot.
Then reduce the heat and cook for 5 minutes more.
Remove the pot from the heat. Allow it to cool for about 20 minutes.
Strain the liquid.
Prepare the syrup in a separate bowl.
Dissolve sugar in a cup of boiled water.
Make a mixture of ½ cup of the ginger juice and 1/3 cup of the syrup and ½ cup of the sparkling water.
At the end add the lime juice and honey.
Decorate the glass with the lemon slices.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes