Mans entire body Flooded with worms after eating Sushi

Chinese man had gone to the doctor with complains that he was having stomachache and itchy skin after he ate Sashimi, a Japanese delicacy consisting of very fresh raw meat or fish sliced into thin pieces. His body was filled with parasitic tapeworms and the full body scan showed that his body was entirely infected.

Diphylloborthrium is a type of worm which causes Diphylloborthriasis in humans upon excessive consumption of raw or undercooked fish. According to researchers, people who have custom to eat raw or under cooked fish are very likely to get various parasitic infections. 

sushi

Tapeworm infections are caused by ingesting food or water contaminated with tapeworm eggs or larvae. The symptoms occur, once the larvae of diphyllobotrhrium are ingested and depending on the type of the tapeworm they include:

  • abdominal discomfort or pain,
  • Diarrhea,
  • weakness,
  • weight loss,
  • dizziness,
  • insomnia
  • malnutrition
  • jaundice

Tapeworm infections treatment includes single dose of Praziquantel, 5-1-mg/kg PO for both adults and children, although is not FDA approved for this sign. Another treatment includes Niclosamide, but is not available for human use in the USA because is so rare. And the last one includes Gastrografin, an injection that allows clear visualization of the parasite, confirmation of the diagnosis of the infection and observation of the descent of the tapeworm.

source :  organichealth.co

Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPagehttps://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes