Mix turmeric, ginger and coconut oil and drink it before bed
If you often consume a heavy meal in the evenings, you are very likely to experience poor digestion and upset stomach leading to acid reflux, interrupted sleep or heartburn.
Thankfully, a mixture of turmeric, ginger and coconut oil can help you in treating this issue naturally. Mix turmeric, ginger and coconut oil and drink it before bed to relieve the symptoms of indigestion such as acid reflux and heartburn, and stimulate digestion.
The rich content of healthy fats of the coconut milk and its strong antimicrobial properties helps in preventing stomach or digestive problems caused by bacteria.
Turmeric provides anti-inflammatory properties, essential for reducing problems linked to digestive tract lining, and also provides antiseptic properties, essential for preventing ulcers.
Turmeric health benefits:
- Soothes the digestive tract
- Detoxifies the body by improving the liver function and bile flow
- Reduces pain and fever that illness causes
- Boosts blood circulation and thins the blood
- Prevents ulcers
- Provides anti-inflammatory properties, essential for relieving arthritis pain
- Additionally, this remedy uses honey and black pepper, essential ingredients for stimulating the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient of turmeric
- Honey is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids, essential for improving the digestion and reducing the irritation in the digestive system.
This is how to prepare it:
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1-inch piece of sliced ginger/ 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Method of preparation:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the honey. Pour the mixture to a saucepan and put it on a lower heat. Cook it for about 5 minutes more and then add the honey.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes