Popular drink destroys your thyroid
Even though, soy milk became extremely popular over the last few years, because it provides certain health benefits as some people were claiming, recent studies showed quite the opposite. Namely, this popular drink destroys your thyroid, and can be detrimental to your overall health.
These are the ingredients that a regular soy milk contains: Soy milk (Filtered water, whole soybeans), cane sugar, sea salt, carrageenan, natural flavor, calcium carbonate, vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D2, Riboflavin (B2), Vitamin B12.
According to numerous scientific studies and researches, the food-grade carrageenan found in soy milk is linked to gastrointestinal inflammation, ulcerations, lesions and even colon cancer.
10 Reasons why you should avoid soy milk:
1. The soybeans contain high quantities of natural toxins or “antinutrients“. By drinking only 2 glasses a day, it can change a woman’s menstrual cycle.
2. It has been proven that it increases the need for vitamin B12 and vitamin D
3. Hemagglutinin, a clot-promoting substance that causes your red blood cells to clump is found inside the structure of the soybeans.
4. Over 99% of soy is GMO, one of the highest pesticide-contaminated food.
5. Soybean and soy products contain large quantities of phytic acid, which prevents the absorption of calcium, magnesium, copper, iron, and zinc.
6. Soy products also contain a large amount of toxic aluminum, which has a negative effect on the nervous system, the kidneys and has been associated with the onset of Alzheimer’s.
7. Soy foods can cause B12 deficiency and also it contains a compound that resembles to B12, but the body isn’t able to processed it.
8. Very fragile soy proteins are dangerous for human digestion because they are exposed to high temperatures during processing so it can make the soy protein isolate and textured vegetable protein.
9. The isoflavonesgenistein and disdain are toxic isoflavones that are concentrated in the soy, which can trigger existing breast cancer growth in women who suffer from breast cancer. (Annals of Pharmacotherapy 2001 Sep;35(9):118-21).
10. The soy contains a plant estrogens called phytoestrogens, a compound that can disrupt endocrine function and increase the risk of infertility and breast cancer in women.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes