She planted these tea bags in her garden
Drinking a cup of tea in the morning is a perfect way to kick-start the day and a great complement of your breakfast. Most of the people throw the tiny tea bags after they are done with their drink, but after you see what this woman did, you will never ever throw them again.
She planted these tea bags in her garden and what happened is beyond incredible
Here are the amazing uses of tea bags:
1. The tannic acid present in black tea is extremely effective in soothing sunburns.
2. Place used black tea bags in a container and store it in the fridge for a few days.
3. These tea bags can be used for soothing small burns and for reducing the puffiness under your eyes
4. You can use the tea for washing off your hair.
5. Green tea bags to eliminate warts.
6. Dry tea bags are highly beneficial for getting rid of shoe odor.
7. To protect your plants from fungus use the tea bags since the tannic acid contained in it lowers the pH in soil.
8. Remove the grime easier by soaking a tea bag in your dishes.
9. Using a cooled tea and rag is a perfect way to clean your mirror
10. You chopped onion and you can’t stand the unpleasant odor on your hands? Don’t worry. Tea bags will remove it in no time.
11. You can use tea bags as a gauze after oral surgery. They help in relieving pain.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes