This exercise is more efficient than 1000 abs
Aren’t you tired of trying to have flat stomach and to lose weight? Everyone’s desire is to have tight stomach, but when it comes to difficult abs, it seems that no one is keen on doing it. But you don’t have to be worried anymore, because there is one exercise that is more efficient than 1000 abs.
This exercise is more efficient than 1000 abs, is called“the plank“, and is considered as the best exercise for flat and tight stomach, because it works all the muscles in your core: rectus abdominus, transverse abdominus, internal and external obliques, hips and back.
Only ten minutes plank workout can replace one hour of crunches. The plank exercise is more efficient in fat-burning process than sit-ups and crunches, since it recruits legs, arms and rear’s muscle as well.
Follow the instructions for this exercise below:
- Place your hands firmly on the floor and keep your shoulders and neck straight
- This exercise mainly focuses on your stomach muscles, but you will feel“fire“in your legs. In order to feel this, make sure you place your heels in a position where the pressure will go on the toes and then you will be able to feel tenseness in your thigh muscles. After that, activate your muscles in lower body part by contracting your butt muscles.
- Make sure your butt is in a straight position (do not raise it up in the air). Try to keep your whole body flat, and not in a shape of triangle.
- When doing this exercise, make sure you breathe evenly so you can remain in this position for longer period.
- Imagine that you have a glass of water on your back and you need to keep it so the water won’t spill out. This will help you hold your body in this position.
- Put your knees and hands on the floor, keep your back flat and make sure your shoulders are slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Try looking at a spot on the floor about a foot beyond the hands in order to keep your neck and spine in straight position. Your head should be in line with your back.
- Stretch your right leg and put it down on the floor on your toes and then do the same with your left leg. Thus, your whole body will weight and rely on your hands and toes.
- Contract your abdominal muscles and make sure you remain in that position for 20-30 seconds.
- Place your knees down and try to relax.
- Do this exercise 3 times in a row.
- You can prolong the time up to 60 seconds afterwards.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes