The toilet always smells fresh and stays clean
Every woman desires their toilet to smells fresh and stays clean, but when it comes to the cleaning the toilet it seems like we all hate doing and find it rather unpleasant. Despite this fact, keeping your toilet clean is of great significance because the germs and bacteria may spread over the whole house.
The toilet always smells fresh and stays clean with this homemade toilet cleaner that helps you get rid of all germs and bacteria.
- 160 g Baking soda
- 60 ml Lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Hydrogen peroxide (3 %, from the pharmacy)
- 15-20 drops of fragrant oil
- Add the baking soda and lemon juice in a bowl
- Mix the hydrogen peroxide and vinegar in a small container. Then, add this mixture drop by drop in the baking soda mixture. Finally, add your favorite fragrant oil.
- Try forming half-ball shapes with a spoon and place them on baking paper to dry. Add the mixture or equal parts water and vinegar to the toilet bowl. This helps tabs to stay together.
- It takes 4 hours for the toiled tabs to dry, but still it is preferable leaving them overnight. Once they dry completely, place them in an air-tight glass jar near your toilet.
- Put another tab each time you notice the toilet smells unpleasant.
Although, it takes time to prepare these tabs, but the ingredients you will use are not expensive and you can purchase them easily. The toilet always smells fresh and stays clean when using homemade cleaning products rather than using commercial ones that often contain lots of chemicals.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes