Treat Diabetes, Asthma, Cholesterol and Kidney disease
Although many people know it as“lady’s finger“, the actual name of this widely known nutritious vegetable is okra. The plant originates from North-East Africa and mostly cultivated in tropical and warm temperate regions around the world. Its fibrous fruits or“pods“are considered as very beneficial.
This plant has rich nutritional profile including 30 calories, 21 milligrams of vitamin C, 3 grams of dietary fiber, 7.6 grams carbohydrates, 2 grams of protein, 0.1 grams of fat, around 80 micrograms of folate, and 60 milligrams of magnesium. Furthermore, this plant can be consumed boiled, stewed, fried or in its pickled form and is available during the whole year.
A quite impressive fact is that you can use okra water to treat diabetes, asthma, cholesterol and kidney disease.
Here are the numerous health-promoting benefits of the miraculous okra:
- regulates cholesterol levels
- prevents diabetes
- reinforces immune system
- helps in the case of kidney diseases
- eases asthma symptoms
- reduces the glucose amount your body absorbs by the food through the gastrointestinal tract
Okra water recipe– extremely effective in regulating blood sugar levels
How to prepare it:
- Remove the heads and tails of the okra and add 2-3 pieces in a glass filled with water.
- Allow them to stand overnight and consume the okra water the next morning, 30 minutes before your breakfast.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes