Most people don’t really think about their colon and how it functions. However, your colon is an important part of your body, and it needs to function well to keep your body healthy. The colon, which is often called the large intestine, helps remove certain nutrients, salt, and water, and it helps in the formation of your stool. If your colon isn’t performing correctly, your body will continue to hold waste longer than it should. Waste is not efficiency moved if the colon is unhealthy.
If it takes too long for your system to eliminate waste, toxins are reabsorbed and bacteria and fungi thrive.
Healthy colon needs 24 hours to transit the food through our body, but the unhealthy lifestyle and the junk food slows down this process to 70 hours. This inevitably leads to toxic colon and up to 30 pounds of accumulated waste.
image via healthybiofood.com
The most well- known indication of a toxic colon is clogging. It happens when waste moves too gradually through the extensive gut, creating occasional and/or agonizing very painful elimination.
The following are the symptoms of toxic colon:
- Digestive symptoms which includes bloating, diarrhea, constipation, gas, indigestion, stomach pain
- General health : Joint pain and muscle pain
- Behavioral symptoms: fatigue, anxiety, brain fog, sudden changes in mood, lack of concentration
- Immune system: low immune function, recurrent vaginal or bladder infections, skin rashes
Bernard Jensen DC, ND, PhD.
In his worldwide popular book, ‘Tissue Cleansing Through Bowel Management”, he clarified how really important colon cleansing is: “The overwhelming bodily fluid covering in the colon thickens and turns into a large group of putrefaction. The blood vessels to the colon start to get the poisons, harms and poisonous garbage as it leaks through the gut divider. All tissues and organs of the body are currently tackling poisonous substances. Here is the start of genuine autointoxication on a physiological level. This accumulation can have the consistency of truck tire elastic. It’s that difficult and black.”
Homemade Colon Cleanser
The Master Cleanser is a 10-16 day cleansing program. It was developed in 1940, by Stanley Burroughs, an alternative health practitioner. In 1976, Burroughs presented this colon cleansing program in the book, The Master Cleanser.
- 2 Tablespoons of organic lemon Juice (about 1/2 a Lemon)
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic grade B maple syrup (not the commercial maple flavored syrup you use on pancakes)
- 1/10 Teaspoon Cayenne pepper powder
- Ten ounces of filtered water
Mix all ingredients together. Drink the mixture 5-7 times a day for 10 days minimum.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes