Putting this in your navel will help you with colds, the flu, cough, abdominal and menstrual pain
You won’t believe it, but putting this in your navel help you with colds, the flu, abdominal and menstrual pain- The surprising truth of one very easy and simple remedy that has proven as highly effective method in treating various ailments including colds, flu, cough, abdominal and menstrual pain. Most importantly it doesn’t take great effort to apply it.
Here is what you need to do:
- Soak a piece of cotton wool in alcohol of about 50%concetration.
- Squeeze out the cotton wool in order to remove the excess alcohol.
- Apply it on your belly button.
- Cover the cotton wool using plastic bag, tape, bandage or cloth
This ancient remedy promotes numerous health benefits:
- Alleviates pain and relaxes your muscles after long tiresome day
- Protect your children overall health by keeping them from overexposure of various conventional medicines which are known to contain harmful substances
- Putting soaked cotton wool in alcohol of about 50% concentration in your navel alleviate your menstrual pain. You just need to lie down and press the cotton gently using your hands
- You can use the same method to alleviate your stomachache and prevent travel sickness. Add some salt on the cotton and put it in your navel.
Therefore, instead of using expensive conventional medicine, use this super-efficient ancient remedy that will help you with colds, the flu, cough, abdominal and menstrual pain.
Share this incredible remedy with your friends and family and help someone in need.
Don’t Forget To Like Our FanPage : https://www.facebook.com/healthyfoodquotes